Terms and Conditions
In this space or virtual store (hereinafter, the "Online Store") located on the web platform www.tiendarfc.com (hereinafter, the "Web Platform") products or services of the National Center Foundation are promoted and / or commercialized of Glass. We inform you that the Fundación Centro Nacional del Vidrio, FSP -Real Fábrica de Cristales de La Granja is a public sector foundation registered in the Registry of Foundations of the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sports with number 148, with CIF G40012221, address at Paseo del Pocillo nº 1, telephone +34 921 010 700 and email address email@example.com, its foundational purposes are set out in art. 5 of its Statutes and carries out the sale of its own products and / or services through the Online Store. The Selling Company declares that it is solely responsible to the Client in relation to the contents of the Online Store, the products and / or services offered in it, as well as the specific conditions agreed between both parties for the acquisition of said products and / or services. The present Terms and Conditions of Contract, are intended to regulate the system of acquisition of the services and / or products offered and marketed by the Selling Company through the Online Store, constituting the legal framework that develops the contractual relationship between the Selling Company and each Client. For the above purposes, a Customer is understood to be anyone who browses the Online Store, especially one who reserves and / or acquires the products and / or services offered by the Selling Company through the Online Store.
The National Glass Center Foundation, F.S.P, is the owner of the Web Platform and puts the Online Store located in it, in order to provide Users with information about its products, services and offers through it. You can contact the FCNV by sending an email to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. General contracting conditions
These Contract Terms and Conditions regulate the legal relationship derived from the contracting processes formalized between the Customer and the Selling Company through the Online Store. Clients expressly accept full and unreserved adherence to these stipulations, in the version published by the Selling Company at the time the Client contracts the product and / or content in which they are interested, as well as any particular conditions that , where appropriate, could be established. Therefore, the Client undertakes to read these Terms and Conditions of Contract carefully, before proceeding with the contracting of any product or service of the Selling Company, since they have been subject to modification since the last time they accessed to the Online Store.
By accepting these Terms and Conditions of Contract, the Client declares:
a. That is a person with ability to hire.
b. That you have read and accept these general contracting conditions.
The Client will always and in any case, prior to the start of the product and / or service contracting procedure, to the general contracting conditions. The Selling Company informs that the procedures for making the reservation and / or acquisition of the products or services through the Online Store are those that are described in these Terms and Conditions of Contract, as well as those other specific ones that are indicated on the screen during navigation, so that the Client declares to know and accept said procedures as necessary to access the products or services offered in the Online Store. The Client will be guided in the procedure that must be followed for the conclusion of the contract, as well as for the identification and correction of the data that has been provided for the conclusion of the contract through the forms created for this purpose. Before completing the purchase procedure, the process can be canceled at any time by the Customer by closing the browser.
The Selling Company reserves the right to make changes in the Online Store and in these Contract Terms and Conditions, at any time. The Client will be subject to the Terms and Conditions of Contract in force at the time he places his order, unless, by law or at the request of public authorities, a change must be made to said Terms and Conditions of Contract. If any of these conditions is declared invalid, null or for any ineffective cause, said condition will be understood to be excluded without said statement affecting the validity or enforceability of the other conditions. The prices and texts published in the Online Store are subject to variations without prior notice, including technical specifications.
4. Products and services offered
The offers will be valid for the duration specified in each case in the Online Store. In the event that stocks are exhausted before the end date of the offer, a product of equivalent quality and price may be supplied, in agreement with the Client. The Client may consult the essential characteristics of each product or service through its description in the Online Store or by contacting the Selling Company through the contact information provided by the same at the foot of the Online Store page, as well as such as the information related to the total price, the corresponding legal guarantee and, where appropriate, the technical assistance services, after-sales services and other commercial guarantees that could assist the Client. The Selling Company reserves the right to decide at any time the products and services that are contained and offered to Customers through the Online Store. In this way, the Selling Company may, at any time, add new products or services to those included in the Online Store, understanding, unless otherwise provided, that such new products and services will be governed by the provisions of the Terms and Conditions. Conditions in force at that time. Likewise, the Selling Company reserves the right to stop providing access, at any time and without prior notice, to any of the products and / or services offered in the Online Store. If in the ordering process, any of the products or services requested are not available, the Selling Company will inform the Customer via email.
5. Purchasing process
When the Customer has selected the desired Product, they can add it to their shopping cart, without any purchase commitment, by clicking on the [Add to shopping cart] button. You can view your Shopping Cart at any time by clicking on the [Shopping Cart] button. Any selected item can be removed from the Shopping Cart by clicking on the [Remove] button. If you wish to continue with the purchase process of the items selected in your Shopping Cart, the Customer must click on the [Order] button. Subsequently, the Client will be asked for his personal information. The information marked with an asterisk must always be completed, not being necessary the prior registration of the Client. After entering their information, the Client can check that the data is correct and, where appropriate, may proceed to correct those that are erroneous by clicking the  button. To complete the purchase process, the Customer must click on the button [Checkout]. Before finalizing the purchase procedure, the process can be canceled at any time by closing your browser. The Selling Company will not file the electronic document in which each contract is formalized. On the contrary, the Client accepts these Terms and Conditions of Contract, which will remain accessible from the Online Store. The contract is formalized, in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Contract. After completing the order process, the Customer will receive an order confirmation by email within 24 hours after the order is placed. Both the order information and the Terms and Conditions are archived and included in the order confirmation that the Selling Company will send to the Customer by email. The contract will be formalized upon receipt of the aforementioned order confirmation.
6. Way to pay
a. The Selling Company will indicate to the Client the form of payment accepted in its Online Store, which may be all or some of the following:
b. Card payment through a virtual POS (Point of Sale Terminal)
c. Payment by bank transfer.
d. Payment through PayPal.
7. Prices and taxes applied
The applicable prices are those that appear in the Online Store at the time the Customer places their order. The price of the products and services that appear in the Online Store will be expressed in euros and includes the corresponding Value Added Tax (VAT) and other costs that may apply. In the case of products capable of home delivery, transportation and shipping costs will be applied to product deliveries and will be shown when appropriate. If the price cannot be reasonably calculated in advance due to the nature of the products or services, the Customer will be informed of the way in which the price is determined, as well as, where appropriate, all additional costs of transport, delivery or postal charges and any other expenses or, if such expenses cannot be reasonably calculated in advance, the fact that it may be necessary to pay such additional expenses.
a. Delivery area The logistics and courier providers will deliver through a courier service within the period indicated by the Selling Company at the time the order is placed, before the order is confirmed. The merchandise will be delivered to the address indicated by the Customer.
b. Shipping costs. They will be included in the order.
c. Risks The risk of loss or damage to the merchandise is transmitted to the Customer from the moment it is delivered to the customer's home. The Selling Company is not liable under any circumstances for damages caused by misuse of the goods. It is the Customer's obligation to check the merchandise delivered to him in front of the person delivering the package.
9. Personal data protection
Any personal data that Clients provide during the use of the Web Platform will be treated in accordance with our Privacy / Security Policy as set out in the corresponding section of the web page www.realfabricadecristales.es. The Client must read and accept said Privacy / Security Policy before providing their personal data to the Selling Company
1. The right of withdrawal regulated in this section may only be exercised in the cases established by law and in relation to the products purchased through the Online Store, in accordance with the specifications established in these Terms and Conditions. In the cases in which the Client has the right to withdraw from the corresponding purchase contract, the Client may do so without the need for any justification within a period of one calendar day, counting from the day on which the Client or a third party named by him, other than the buyer, take possession of the last of the products purchased. To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Client must inform the Selling Company of his decision to withdraw from the contract by means of a firm declaration (for example, a letter by post, fax or e-mail) addressed to the address of the Selling Company that appears in the footer of the Online Store. For this, the Client can use the legal withdrawal form or any unequivocal declaration to that effect. To comply with the period established for the withdrawal of the contract, it is enough for the Client to send the declaration that he exercises his right of withdrawal before the end of the term for this.
2. If the Customer proceeds to withdraw from the contract, the Selling Company will reimburse all payments received from the Customer, including ordinary shipping costs (except for the additional costs incurred by choosing another means of delivery other than standard shipping plus cheap offered by the Selling Company), within a period of fourteen days from the date on which the Selling Company received the communication that the Client wishes to withdraw from the contract. For said reimbursement, the same means of payment that the Customer would have used to pay for the products will be used, unless otherwise explicitly agreed; Under no circumstances will any charge be made for said refund. The Selling Company may decline the reimbursement of the amounts owed to the Customer until it has received the products or until the Customer provides the necessary proof that it has returned said products. The Client must return the products subject to withdrawal, always within a period of fourteen days from the date on which he informed the Selling Company of the withdrawal of the contract. In any case, the Customer will bear the direct costs of returning the products. The Client will be responsible for the decrease in value of the goods if said loss of value could be attributed to him due to manipulation of the same other than that necessary to establish their nature, characteristics or operation.
3. In any case, the aforementioned right of withdrawal will not be applicable to contracts that refer to the supply of goods manufactured according to the Customer's specifications or clearly personalized. 4. In the event that the return is due to defects in the product, the rights and legal guarantee on defective products apply to all products offered in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation for this purpose. In the event of a defective product change, the Selling Company will remove said product and exchange it for another in perfect condition or refund the amount. The Selling Company will assume the cost of shipping the new product.
11. Queries or Claims
For any query or incident related to your purchase, the Customer may contact the Selling Company through the customer service, according to the information published in the Online Store.